4.14.2009

Getting to know Mr.Stencil...

Since I want to use cork for my coasters I thought of stenciling my text onto the coaster. So for the past 48 hours I've been learning to get acquainted with the stencil technique.

First tries:




Logo Stencil

I'm still working on the cafe part of my logo. I want to keep my logo this size because if I make it any smaller then it and cafe will disappear.

My idea for the first coaster






Out in left field but maybe a styrofoam coaster? (HEY IT WAS 3 AM!)


I will be using color in these. I want to keep it to a 3 color pallet. Have my logo be its usual colors and then the text be a different color. I'm still trying to figure out what I should write on my coasters as the main text.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to soak my hand in cold water.

No comments:

Post a Comment