10.02.2009

[GRD 4020] New Idea AGAIN

Complete 360. I wasn't getting far with the food idea, so I took it back to the drawing board.

Kind of odd how this idea came about but here's the story:

I was watching Family Feud and one of the questions was about what things do you put in drawers, someone answered junk and a light bulb went on in my head. I ran to my junk drawer and just started digging. I was also amazed at all the stuff I found in there. Talk about memories!



Not done yet of course, but I'm liking this idea better then the others :)

2 comments:

  1. When I saw you post this on your blog, I was blown away with the creativity and the potential for the concept! :) I would say the one letter to try again is the "B". It's not as strong visibly as the others in this collection. Other than that, this concept is really exciting to view. Can't wait to see what else you do for this Shane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is looking terrific and I like the found objects. It's really nice when the objects themselves actually make the letterform without any assistance at all (except for the cropping)....that being said, there is some interesting randomness about the letterforms that you've "helped" a little to create that makes the others stronger.
    nice job.

    ReplyDelete